Sunday, November 02, 2014

Thirty Days of Chloe - Day 2

Those "first born" do get a lot of photos and fun!
She was smaller than trophies!

and her love of this spot continued thru her whole life

She had three cat siblings when she joined the family

loved balls

my dad nicknamed her google eyes!

tiny but mighty

The first of many, many birthdays on the bench!





First Pug Event!

Then off to her first family vacation in Virginia

Perfect Hotel Guest

Another family birthday party



Coolest Pug around...at least to us!


6 comments:

Julie said...

What a beautiful girlie !
Many thanks for sharing these lovely photos
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Awe I love this idea of 30 days of Chloe. I look forward to each post.

Hugs
Sequoia and Emma

tubby3pug said...

lovely

retro rover

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Here I am cause I want to see more of Chloe-- all the photos when I never knew her. Oh what precious days she had- sitting in the sun and going on family trips. She was ohhhh so cute.. Yes,, look at those eyes! And a very curly tail!
love
tweedles

Kinley Westie said...

Such cute photos!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Beautiful Chloe
Snorts,
Lily & Edward

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails