Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Making room at the Inn

Seems life has many moments of ups and downs and changes. When our kids left the nest we sort of took over the house. Now we find that those that left are returning.  Now we have to "make room at the Inn". My sewing room is being relocated to a smaller area and I MUST downsize my inventory and stuff!!! I have had some sales in the shop over the Summer to move some items out.  Donated a bunch of things too.  This week I have put the dog beds in the shop on sale! This doesn't mean we are closing the shop or not taking orders!!! We are just "moving" stuff along and seeing where this all goes.....

4 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh my we love the beds!!
Lily & Edward

Southern Fried Pugs said...

Tough choice, sewing room or kid. Ha! I absolutely love the beds. If only Isabelle would actually use one!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

And they look sooo comfy!
love
tweedles

Bunk said...

These are some great beds. Too bad I'll tear through and eat them. Looks amazing for a more put together pug than me though!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails